설문조사
PostgreSQL/PPAS 관련 듣고 싶은 교육은

총 게시물 163건, 최근 0 건

Cheat Sheet of PostgreSQL skills

글쓴이 : 모델광 날짜 : 2023-06-16 (금) 21:07 조회 : 546

A few months ago, I received a phone call from a DBA with whom I had previously worked on an Oracle project. He had joined a new project that involved migrating from Oracle to PostgreSQL. Since he had no prior experience with PostgreSQL, he reached out to me for guidance on improving his PostgreSQL skills. Unfortunately, there were no institutions offering PostgreSQL administration courses, so I suggested that he read the PostgreSQL documentation or purchase PostgreSQL administration guide books. However, he complained to me, "Hey, Mr. handsome guy, I love you, you are very talented, you are super smart. You have given me so much help. But who do you think I am? I am not as rich or patient as you. The PostgreSQL administration guidebook is too expensive for me, and reading the comprehensive guide is time-consuming, especially considering they are lengthy and written in English, spanning over 400 pages. I know you have experience woking on projects using PostgreSQL. So please offer me something like cheat sheets of PostgreSQL skills."

At that time I could not provide anything that meets his needs.

On one lucky day recently, I came across an excellent PostgreSQL administration guide that is both easy to comprehend and concise. I highly recommend this guide to novice PostgreSQL administrators in Korea. I would like to express my gratitude to the author of the guide for sharing his knowledge.

Here is the URL of the guide:

PostgreSQL 서버 관리자 지침서 (google.com)

postgresdba.com